Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just the Beginning

I have no idea how to summarize my trip to Ch*d. For those of you who know me, you know the story started months, even years, before we (the "Bath Team" as Kirk liked to refer to us) left Cleveland. That story I will share again, hopefully, throughout the blog.

My purpose now is to use this forum as a way to "upload" my thoughts to you a little at a time.

Who knew that two and a half weeks could change me and my thinking in so many ways.

You will notice that some words have been edited. I think you will understand. Ch*d is one of the worlds poorest and most corrupt countries in the world. You almost can't understand the depth of it until you experience it.

I hope to share some of my journal entries throughout the blog. They will give you a glimpse of how G*d used this experience to use me, but more than that, to change me.

So, even though this trip is over, it's really just the beginning. I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi...love,love your heart and desire to obey God's calling even to the mist of the unknown. Enjoy reading your posts, and can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete